Astor Capital Fund’s real estate division is committed to providing financing for private and commercial enterprises around the globe using both debt and equity.
Our real estate group offers loans and makes investments that span the entire fulcrum of the capital structure, including senior mortgages, mezzanine debt and equity. We fund deals ranging in size from single properties to large institutional and corporate industry complexes.
Astor Capital Fund’s team of real estate experts have a great deal of experience with private and commercial real estate. Our team seeks to hold large positions and be in a place of leadership with those investments. We have both platforms and partnerships around the globe that help us carry out our company objectives.
- Experienced team of investors – our team of experts possess years of experience that span a wide range of sectors and multiple credit cycles.
- Investing with Astor Capital Fund – Astor Capital Fund’s teams of experts possess deep knowledge of many industries and sectors of the economy. Our teams’ combined knowledge of the industries in which we invest is a valuable resource for company managers. We can offer them access to services offered by independent parties as well as experts in their respective industries. These individuals can provide company managers with valuable insights into the latest trends and dynamics in their industries.
- Relationships and trust – Astor Capital Fund always seeks to build an atmosphere of trust with our borrowers by honoring contracts and agreements, forming long-term relationships with our borrowers and keeping our word. This also enables us to spot potential problems early on and rectify them quickly.
Our years of experience provide our borrowers and clients with the following advantages:
We provide our customers with quick, concise and meaningful responses to their questions. Our team of experts can generate unique, outside the box solutions for our borrowers based on our risk and reward analysis method. We do not use the standard parameters or conventions that other companies do.
We are able to provide our clients with a secure funding because we are the sole underwriters of our deals, which also helps eliminate syndicate risk.
Astor Capital Fund always seeks to build an atmosphere of trust with our borrowers by honoring contracts and agreements, forming long-term relationships with our borrowers and keeping our word. This also enables us to spot potential problems early on and rectify them quickly.
Astor Capital Fund does not evaluate and price risk in the traditional manner. This enables us to price risks in niche markets that are often misunderstood. The expertise that we use to evaluate unconventional risks allows us to provide our investments with a custom-tailored financial solution that they cannot find elsewhere in the industry.
- Senior/mezzanine loans – we originate and buy this type of debt across all types of assets in the commercial real estate marketplace.
- Equity – Astor Capital Fund invests in a wide variety of types of products around the globe, including office, multifamily, hospitality, retail, industrial, self-storage, senior living, healthcare and land with investments ranging in size from $30 million+. We also seek opportunities that span the entire spectrum of risk, employing capital from a core-plus or added value proposition or else from a more strategic opportunities. Astor Capital Fund is fully capable of seeking and managing development projects from the ground up, and our in-house construction services also allow us to pursue rehab projects.
- Secondary purchase of portfolios of debt – we invest in solvent, semi-solvent and non-solvent loans from any asset class around the globe. We seek out portfolios that encompass several asset classes and span multiple geographies.
Low-Income Housing Tax Credits:
- Invest in LIHTC projects
- Investment size/term/rate
- Greater than $30 million
- Typically 3 to 10 years
Rate of return is determined by the amount of risk being taken, but is always competitive in the marketplace.