Real estate is traditionally the strongest investment asset for maintaining and creating value. Through its independent affiliates, Astor Capital Fund has participated in developing financing alternatives for private and commercial enterprises around the world.
The independent real estate finance professional in our referral network offers loans and financing structures that span the entire fulcrum of finance for real estate transactions, including senior mortgages, workouts, refinancings, and lease and real estate development funding. Those real estate transactions have extended from pools of residential properties to institutional, commercial, and corporate land developments and complexes.
The real estate professionals in our referral network participate in real estate transactions primarily as a first priority financing source but will consider secondary or other lending positions that offer secure opportunities for regular returns. Real estate investment clients look to the real estate professionals in our network for:
- Their years of experience that span residential, commercial, and industrial real estate, and multiple credit cycles.
- An international network of advisors and consultants that possess deep knowledge of local trends and of how those trends respond to global forces.
- Exclusive access to services offered by independent parties as well as experts in their respective real estate market sectors that can deliver insight into trends and real estate dynamics.
- An atmosphere of trust among investors, borrowers, and developers that is supported by a firm commitment to transactional administration and long-term relationships through market cycles. We rely on independent real estate professionals to spot potential problems early on and rectify them before a client suffers adverse consequences.
The real estate clients that have relied on us for financing and liquidity transactions have looked to advisors and consultants for:
- Senior or mezzanine loans for all types of assets in the commercial real estate marketplace.
- Equity investments to support office construction, multifamily projects, hospitality, retail, industrial, self-storage, senior living, and healthcare, generally with minimum funding requirements of US$30 million.
- Managing development projects from the ground up.
- In-house construction services for rehabilitation and renewal projects.
- Secondary purchases of debt in real estate portfolios, including solvent, semi-solvent, and non-solvent loans.
- Experience in transactions that address Low-Income Housing Tax Credits, including investments in LIHTC projects in a range of approximately US$30 million with terms of 3 to 10 years at market competitive rates.
The independent real estate financing professionals in our network are committed to delivering quick, concise, and meaningful responses to questions from clients. They generate unique solutions for our borrowers with aggressive risk and reward analysis based on proprietary techniques that go beyond standard parameters or conventions in the real estate financing sector.
As the sole underwriter of real estate loans, a real estate financing professional is able to give clients open and transparent information to secure funding for all transactions with no attendant syndication risks.
We encourage the real estate professionals that connect with our clients to adhere to Astor Capital Fund’s mission to build an atmosphere of trust with clients by honoring contracts and agreements and forming long-term relationships with clients. That atmosphere of trust brings problems into the forefront where they can be addressed early with minimal disruption of a client’s business or operations.
Astor Capital Fund forms alliances with real estate financing sources that do not evaluate and price risk in a traditional manner. This alternative focus on risk is ideally suited for niche markets that are often underserved by more traditional real; estate risk evaluation processes. Real estate finance clients ultimately receive a custom-tailored financial solution that reflects a deeper appreciation of local risks and the management of those risks in an international investment atmosphere.
* We are providing information on a broad range of investment topics on this page for the benefit and edification of our actual and prospective clients. We do not offer all of the products and services referred to herein. We do not maintain licenses to provide specific financial products or services and we have elected not to pursue any licensing that would interfere with or unduly restrict our primary business of originating, funding, and administering private loans to investors that have the knowledge, experience, and resources to understand the benefits and risks of those loans. If and to the extent that we refer to or link to third parties that offer products or services that require licensing, you have the sole responsibility to verify the validity of those licenses and the third party’s authority to offer products and services thereunder.